Sponsored Posts is an add-on that allows your clients to submit blog posts the same way as they submit listings on your site.
It takes Listing features provided by the AppThemes themes and plugins and implements them to Blog. So blog Post appears to be a new Listing type.
What does it mean for your business?
- Let your blog grow with the clients or partners content.
- Monetize your blog. Earn more.
- Provide more useful content for your visitors.
- Make your site more SEO friendly.
- Use the extensibility power of new generation of AppThemes products.
And now, you can get maximum from the blog on your AppThemes site!
Basic Features (from the box):
- Optional Moderation. Manually or automatically approve each new post before publish.
- Optional Charge. Accept payments for blog posting or make it free.
- Basic FormBuilder UI. This is where you can setup front-end “Create Post” form: edit core fields, reorder or add new fields.
- Optional Post Duration. Expire posts after duration period.
- Optional Renew Posts. Re-publish expired posts.
See how this works from the box:
See other videos
Advanced Features Support (in case it provided by the theme or plugins):
- Multiple Pricing Plans. Setup more than one plan, assign them to categories.
- Pricing Addons. Include extra paid features to the pricing plan.
- Upgrade Post Plan. Purchase extra features besides the pricing plan or purchase a new plan.
- Recurring Payments. Setup a subscription model (payment gateways with recurring support must be pre-installed).
- Category Limit. Limit the number of categories user can set for single post.
- Category Surcharges. Setup special price per category.
- Custom Forms. Setup custom forms and assign them to categories.
- Coupons. Allows coupon codes to be used during the submit post checkout process. (requires AppThemes Coupons plugin)
Please, keep in mind that plugin requires the AppThemes product with Listing module support. Currently only these are:
- Vantage 4.0.0+
- Clipper 2.0.0+
Can I use this plugin with any WordPress theme?
No. This plugin can be used only with themes listed in the “Requirements” section.
Why there are “Basic Features” and “Advanced Features”? What is the difference?
The Basic Features provided by default unlike “Advanced Features” which depend on the theme and other plugins installed. So the number of advanced features might be vary.
- Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
- Activate the plugin and configure the options
- Fixed Custom Forms script load
- Initial release