AppThemes Coupons are an easy way to start offering coupons to your customers. This is one of our most popular plugins!
With AppThemes Coupons, you can offer coupons with:
- Flat rate discounts
- Percentage based discounts (% of total order)
- Time based limit
- Per user or product limit
- AppThemes Product with Payments Support.
Also works with Vantage 4.0!
What themes does this work with?
AppThemes Coupons will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments. This includes ClassiPress, Vantage, JobRoller, Clipper, and HireBee.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can add/update/delete Coupons via the Payments Menu, under the Coupons page.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed textdomain for string “Coupon Code”
- Updated jQuery UI styles
- Installed Grunt tasks
- Fixed compatibility error with JobRoller
- Setting a user level coupon limit gives fatal error
- Corrected loading plugin textdomain
- Fixed issue with missing coupon code in checkout.
- Added discount, usage, expires and status columns to admin page
- Fixed issue where user was able to add coupon multiple times to order
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Fixed problem where Coupons would give 3-decimal amounts to payment gateways
- Will no longer create three-decimal prices
- Fixed rounding issue with flat discounts
- Added support for JobRoller and other AppThemes Products
- Textdomain files are now properly loaded
- Plugin will now deactivate if the current theme does not support AppThemes Payments