Favorite Profiles for HireBee
By default, the HireBee theme allows adding only projects to user favorites, with “Favorite Profiles for HireBee” plugin they can add profiles as well.
- With this plugin your HireBee users can manage their favorite profiles:
- * Employers and Freelancers can add each other to favorites.
- * Employers can send mass invitations to all favorite freelancers.
- * Freelancers can receive notifications about new projects posted by favorite employers.
- * Users receive notifications when someone added them to favorites.
- Users have got following options to enable/disable notifications:
- * Notify me when my favorite profiles create a new project.
- * Notify my favorite profiles when I create a new project.
- * Don’t send me invitations to new projects from my followers.
- * Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list.
- There is a separate page on the user dashboard with the list of favorite profiles and projects.
Install the plugin
- Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
- Activate the plugin
- Please read plugin description and install guide for a basic product learning
- Search the Support Forums for an answer.
- Create a new thread on the forum if you didn’t find the answer.
- For a private communication Live chat with author on the product’s site
- Fixed issue with appearing “item” menu link for not logged-in users.
- Fixed issue with user option “Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list” (it worked the other way around).
- Added notification on new profile added to favorites.
- Initial release
One review of “Favorite Profiles for HireBee”
You need to purchase this item before reviewing it.
(Just bought it? Log out and back in to enable reviews.)
Favorite Profiles for HireBee has been updated to version 1.1.1. Fixed two issues:
* Fixed issue with appearing “item” menu link for not logged-in users.
* Fixed issue with user option “Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list” (it worked the other way around).