By default, the HireBee theme allows adding only projects to user favorites, with “Favorite Profiles for HireBee” plugin they can add profiles as well.
- With this plugin your HireBee users can manage their favorite profiles:
- * Employers and Freelancers can add each other to favorites.
- * Employers can send mass invitations to all favorite freelancers.
- * Freelancers can receive notifications about new projects posted by favorite employers.
- * Users receive notifications when someone added them to favorites.
- Users have got following options to enable/disable notifications:
- * Notify me when my favorite profiles create a new project.
- * Notify my favorite profiles when I create a new project.
- * Don’t send me invitations to new projects from my followers.
- * Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list.
- There is a separate page on the user dashboard with the list of favorite profiles and projects.
Install the plugin
- Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
- Activate the plugin
- Fixed issue with appearing “item” menu link for not logged-in users.
- Fixed issue with user option “Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list” (it worked the other way around).
- Added notification on new profile added to favorites.
- Initial release