With Wallet One Checkout Payment Gateway, you can accept payments in more than 100 payment methods, and ten currencies.
And now, you can start accepting payments via Wallet One with your AppThemes website.
Wallet One Checkout Features:
- Different type of accounts. Operate the way you want: as a person or legal entity.
- Registation. Takes just 15 seconds and you are inside the most convenient private office.
- All necessary things easily in reach. Simple and intuitive access to all essential features.
- Statistics. Convenient, detailed statistics on turnover and payments structure.
- Transactions history. Explore your cash flow in detail.
- Notifications. Wide range of timely system notifications.
- Customizable Payment Methods. Offer your customers a wide choice of payment methods. Stylize your forms to the look and feel of your site.
- Precision analytics. Take a look at your business growth. Now, rivals are far behind!
- More than 30 ways to withdraw money. Send money with one click.
- ₽ – Russian Ruble
- ₴ – Ukrainian Hryvnia
- ₸ – Kazakhstani Tenge
- Br – Belarusian Rubles
- C – Tajik Somoni
- R – South African Rand
- zł – Polish Zloty
- ლ – Georgian lari
- $ – US Dollars
- € – Euros
See page on Russian language.
- First of all you need to have Wallet One Checkout account.
- Fill the account settings. Important Note: in the field “URL of the shop” you have to enter the main URL of your site. Subdomains or Subdirectories won’t pass confirmation.
- Open tab Integration and fill following fields
- EDS creation method – MD5
- Script Url – http://your-domain.ru/?wallet_one=result (replace your-domain.ru with URL main page of your site, where plugin is installed)
- Key – Generate new secret key.
- Now you can install plugin on your site. Simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
- Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site:
- Open AppThemes Payments page -> General tab -> Installed Gateways section -> Enable Walllet One Checkout
- Appeared new Walllet One Checkout tab, open and fill the settings fields with data taken from your Walllet One Checkout Shop account: Merchant ID and Secret Key.
- Set Interface Language if you need (otherwise language will be detected automatically).
- Set Autolocation option to restrict payment methods by user IP.
- Start to take Payments via Wallet One Checkout!
- Initial release