ClassiPress Address Field plugin replaces default Street, City, State, Country and Zip code fields with a single address field with autocomplete and draggable pin on the map for best place selection.
- One new field replaces five standard fields.
- Address autocomplete on user typing.
- The map with draggable pin – allows selecting place by the point on the map, instead of address.
- Don’t need to set drop-down values for State and Country fields.
- Standard fields filled automatically on user choice. You can still use them in Advanced Search for filtering by State and Country.
- ClassiPress 4.1.0+. Admin form meta box requires ClassiPress 4.2.4+ (or the latest dev-build).
- Google map provider configured in ClassiPress settings (API keys must be working).
Install the plugin
1. Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
2. Activate the plugin
Configure the plugin
1. Open menu Ads -> Custom Fields and find newly created “Address” field.
2. If you can’t find appropriate field – deactivate and activate the plugin.
3. Edit the label and description if you wish.
4. Add this field on your ad Forms if you have them. If you don’t have any custom form, the field will be added automatically on the Default form.
5. Should I say that ClassiPress Geo Services should be configured to make this plugin work? Yes they should be, and currently works with Google maps provider only.
- Initial release