Authorize.Net makes it easy for you to accept credit card payments and e-checks for products or services sold on your AppThemes website.
It works across almost all our themes right away (see supported themes in sidebar). Setup single transactions or recurring subscriptions with this plugin.
Users can securely store payment information (behind the scenes via the Authorize.net API and not your website) without having to worry about being PCI compliant. The next time they visit your website, they don’t need to re-enter their payment information.
- Secure hosted payments. Your users are taken to Authorize.Net’s secure site, where they are protected through the payment process.
- Accept payments from: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB, and Signature Debit Cards.
- Supports AppThemes recurring orders. Allow users to subscribe to your site and automatically bill them periodically.
- International transactions processed in US dollars.
- Active Authorize.Net account — It’s easy to sign up.
- AppThemes product with payments support.
- PHP 5.3 with cURL, JSON, and SimpleXML PHP extensions (enabled by default)
- SSL certificate to encrypt all transactions (highly recommended)
What themes does this work with?
The Authorize.net Payment Gateway will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments.
I can’t find the recurring payment support.
At this moment only JobRoller and Vantage utilize the recurring payments support available in recurring payment gateways. Support is being rolled out across themes as we find situations that require it.
My Vantage installation isn’t working correctly.
You need to upgrade to Vantage 1.4 or newever in order to use Vantage along with Authorize Net.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Plugin will error and auto-disable itself when the current theme is not using AppThemes Payments
- Language files are now loaded correctly
- Fingerprint generation is now aware of sandbox mode and behaves properly when it is enabled
- Fixed bug loading the translation file.
- Enhanced configuration error messages for better admin troubleshooting
- Remove AIM/DPM support in favor of CIM support
- Added recurring payments support through CIM integration
- Add multiple card management support through CIM integration
- Updated internationalization support
- Fixed bug where recurring orders caused fatal errors on site load
- Updated SSL Certificate
- Updated table styling
- Add redirection for SSL
- Removed internationalization for developer messages