And now, you can start accepting payments via BitPay with your ClassiPress, JobRoller, Vantage, HireBee and Clipper website.
- Accept payments in Bitcoin crypto currency (millions of people around the world already using it).
- Accept payments in 158 different currencies (instant conversion to Bitcoin).
- Allow customers to view their checkout form in any of 38 different languages.
- Secure – all form data are verified each time gateway communicate with payment provider.
- Activate BitPay Account — It’s easy to sign up
- AppThemes Product with Payments Support.
What themes does this work with?
The BitPay.com Payment Gateway will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments.
- Vantage 1.1+
- Clipper 1.4+
- ClassiPress 3.3+
- JobRoller 1.7+
- HireBee 1.0+
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Initial release
Any chance of developing a plugin for Canadian company CoinSquare? (https://coinsquare.com)
I just bought this plugin some hours ago and installed on our wordpress. We use Hirebee theme. Now the problem is that I have opened an account with Bitpay and I am unable to get where to create the API.
I have searched around everywhere around their platform and to no avail. I have also contacted them and we are yet to get feedback from Bitpay.
Please, i need your assistance in getting to know how to setup the API and integrated with your Bitpay plugin.
Thanks in anticipation