Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from iCodes UK (United Kingdom), the number one affiliate marketer in the world. Thousands of advertisers post coupons and promotions on many affiliate networks, the iCodes UK review them and merge into one big database, and now you can have this data imported to your Clipper site. No more complicated CSV imports! The iCodes UK Publisher Plugin does all the work for you.
- Import coupons from 19+ affiliate networks
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Allows to filter coupons by category
- Import logos for stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a iCodes UK (United Kingdom) account. Sign up for a account at icodes.co.uk.
- The iCodes UK Publisher Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 or newer.
What themes does this work with?
iCodes UK (United Kingdom) Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->iCodes UK” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Install instructions can be found also in the iCodes plugin tutorial.
- Fixed potential issue with importing images from VC Logos service
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue with assigning stores, pagination related
- Initial release
What is the difference between this and the Appthemes one?.
You already have asked that question week ago on the forum 🙂 Please visit: http://forums.appthemes.com/icodes-uk-clipper/difference-94760/
Can you assist with my problem. I have sent you a couple of PM’s of which I have yet to receive a reply. This is getting urgent now.
Replied in your thread here: http://forums.appthemes.com/icodes-uk-clipper/logos-not-importing-94915/
P.S. Some people spend weekends out of home and office 😉
Yeah I’m one of them, sometimes though projects come first 🙂
Plugin is fixed. Many thanks it now works like a charm. Very pleased.
My vclogos subscription ran out today. Before I could renew my website downloaded new stores and also the old screenshot types pictures. I have deleted all stores and coupons via the plugin options but upon importing everything again the poor quality logos still show.
Replied in your thread on forum: http://forums.appthemes.com/icodes-uk-clipper/problem-94967/
I have replied to that..
When was this plugin last updated?