Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from Tradedoubler. The most popular Affiliate Network in Europe. Tradedoubler has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Tradedoubler Coupons Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores
- Import logos for stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from promotion types: Voucher, Discount, Free article, Free shipping, Raffle.
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Tradedoubler publisher account. Sign up for a free account at tradedoubler.com.
- The Tradedoubler Coupons Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Tradedoubler Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Tradedoubler” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Fixed potential issue with assigning stores when terms meta table contain orphaned entries
- Initial release