Jump start your Clipper coupon site with vouchers and promotional data from Webgains. One of the most popular affiliate networks. Webgains has tons of voucher data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Webgains Vouchers Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of voucher data in seconds!
- Import vouchers from joined, and/or not joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores
- Import vouchers on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of vouchers to import
- Choose from networks: Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States.
- Uninstall options to delete all vouchers and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Webgains publisher account. Sign up for a free account at webgains.com.
- The Webgains Vouchers Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Webgains Vouchers Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Webgains” menu, and enter your API key.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Please visit the dedicated support forum
- Initial release