Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from iCodes US (United States), the number one affiliate marketer in the world. Thousands of advertisers post coupons and promotions on many affiliate networks, the iCodes US review them and merge into one big database, and now you can have this data imported to your Clipper site. No more complicated CSV imports! The iCodes US Publisher Plugin does all the work for you.
- Import coupons from 14+ affiliate networks
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Allows to filter coupons by category
- Import logos for stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a iCodes US (United States) account. Sign up for a account at icodes-us.com.
- The iCodes US (United States) Publisher Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 or newer.
What themes does this work with?
iCodes US (United States) Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->iCodes US” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Install instructions can be found also in the iCodes plugin tutorial.
- Fixed issue with importing images from VC Logos US service
- Fixed potential issue with importing images from VC Logos UK service
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue with assigning stores, pagination related
- Initial release