Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional deals from Rakuten Marketing (previously LinkShare).
Rakuten Marketing has a huge database of affiliate program partners so you can choose the from the best for your Clipper site. Forget the complicated CSV imports!
Get the LinkShare Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from categories, 32 available
- Choose from networks: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
- Choose from promotion types: Black Friday, Buy One/Get One, Clearance, Combination Savings, Cyber Monday, Deal of the Day/Week, Dollar off, Free Delivery, Free Shipping, Free Trial/Usage, Friends and Family, General Promotion, Gift with Purchase, Other, Percentage off, Pound Amount off
- You must have a Rakuten Marketing publisher account. Sign up for a free account.
- The LinkShare Publisher Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
LinkShare Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
Full install instructions can be found in the LinkShare plugin tutorial.
- Fixed issues with saving stores relations
- Added pagination to stores relations tab
- Added validating terms before returning relation
- Fixed setting stores relations
- Added email notification when plugin couldn’t create stores
- Added displaying API response errors
- Added displaying quantity of imported coupons
- Added check to omit coupons that missing category or promotion type
- Limited displayed stores on stores relations tab to 50
- Changed API keys test into manual, on user demand
- Added option to control imported coupon title length
- Clearing dynamic transients on plugin deactivation
- Checking for coupons all possible result pages
- Added validation of API token
- Suppressed XML parse errors
- Initial release