Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional deals from Rakuten Marketing (previously LinkShare).
Rakuten Marketing has a huge database of affiliate program partners so you can choose the from the best for your Clipper site. Forget the complicated CSV imports!
Get the LinkShare Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from categories, 32 available
- Choose from networks: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
- Choose from promotion types: Black Friday, Buy One/Get One, Clearance, Combination Savings, Cyber Monday, Deal of the Day/Week, Dollar off, Free Delivery, Free Shipping, Free Trial/Usage, Friends and Family, General Promotion, Gift with Purchase, Other, Percentage off, Pound Amount off
- You must have a Rakuten Marketing publisher account. Sign up for a free account.
- The LinkShare Publisher Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
LinkShare Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
Full install instructions can be found in the LinkShare plugin tutorial.
- Fixed issues with saving stores relations
- Added pagination to stores relations tab
- Added validating terms before returning relation
- Fixed setting stores relations
- Added email notification when plugin couldn’t create stores
- Added displaying API response errors
- Added displaying quantity of imported coupons
- Added check to omit coupons that missing category or promotion type
- Limited displayed stores on stores relations tab to 50
- Changed API keys test into manual, on user demand
- Added option to control imported coupon title length
- Clearing dynamic transients on plugin deactivation
- Checking for coupons all possible result pages
- Added validation of API token
- Suppressed XML parse errors
- Initial release
I keep getting an error message when trying to install the plugin.
LinkShare coupons import failed. Error: 20 Access Denied Token ID Is Invalid or Not Approved for Coupon Feed
Followed the directions. Any ideas?
1. Check to make sure you are entering the “Your Web Services Token” not the “Security Token”.
2. If problem persists, I suggest you reset the Token from LS>WebServices and retry. You may have to wait an hour or so after you reset the key.
This plugin had a lot of potential. I should have paid attention to the recent negative reviews that it doesn’t pull coupons over more than half the time.
Mine has never worked no matter what I try. 🙁
@mike, we’ve contacted Rakuten to provide some information on why coupons are not being retrieved.
As soon as we get a reply we’ll update the plugin as necessary.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Hi I am constantly getting this error please help
LinkShare 0 coupons have been imported.
Can you support linkshare japan?
Just change coutry code..
I have found some informations about the LS Japan here: http://www.linkshare.ne.jp/LS/function/api.html
I’ll be looking at it soon.
There are two Linkshare plugin available in the marketplace. One is called Linkshare publisher , another is called Linkshare coupon. Which one should I choose for the better service?
Any one can give me a hint?
Can you support linkshare Brazil?
Just change coutry code..
Thanks! I have created a ticket for this task, it should be added to the next version.
Why does the link share plug in import coupons sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t?
Now it is not creating stores. I have created them manually. my API is valid but 0 coupons imported.
Nobody is available to even help with issues like this.
linkshare has stopped creating stores and no one can get in touch with me to tell me how to solve the problem.