Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from Daisycon. The most popular Affiliate Network in Netherlands (also France, Germany and Belgium). Daisycon has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Daisycon Coupons Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Import logos for stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Daisycon publisher account. Sign up for a free account at daisycon.com.
- The Daisycon Coupons Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Daisycon Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Daisycon” menu, and enter your API credits.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed coupons import after API changes
- Updated list of categories
- Minor corrections
- Initial release