Protect your WordPress site from spam registration. Confirm Email requires new users to confirm their email addresses.
Having so many spam registrations? Tired of getting fake users with fake emails? Good news! Confirm Email will solve your problems. Confirm Email will send a confirmation email and the only time it will actually “create” the account for the user if the email address is confirmed.
Confirm Email integrates seamlessly with AppThemes registration system and uses all native registration hooks which allows all your current customization and plugins to the registration work.
- Sends confirmation email upon registration.
- Requires from users to confirm email address before they can login on site.
- Disallows users with not confirmed email from resetting password.
- Adds an option to resend confirmation email.
- Admins can see not confirmed users in ‘wp-admin’ on separate list.
- AppThemes Product with Custom Login Pages Support (see FAQ)
What themes does this work with?
The Confirm Email plugin will work with any theme that supports AppThemes custom login pages.
- ClassiPress 3.2+
- Clipper 1.3+
- Ideas 1.3+
- HireBee 1.0+
- JobRoller 1.6+
- Quality Control 0.8+
- Taskerr 1.0+
- Vantage 1.1+
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, register new user account on your site to see plugin in action.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Please visit the dedicated support forum
- Fixed issue with activation url no being hiperlinked in the email
- Fixed issue with not creating ‘pending’ user role for sites other than main when Network activating plugin
- Fixed issue with not creating ‘pending’ user role for new sites when plugin is Network activated
- Fixed issue where user was able to login without activating account (Multisite + Network activated plugin)
- Fixed email notifications with login credentials being sent before the confirmation email (ClassiPress, JobRoller)
- Fixed email notifications with login credentials being sent before the confirmation email (Newer versions of HireBee, Taskerr, Vantage)
- Initial release