Allows you to switch off the favorites feature for the Vantage theme.
It’s super easy to use. Simply install the plugin and tick the checkbox in the plugin settings menu …the favorites feature will be gone!
If you want the favorites feature back at any time – simply uncheck the option in the plugin settings menu.
Will this work with other themes?
Answer: Not yet (see below).
Will this work with other themes in the future?
Answer: Yes! This first release is solely for Vantage, however we’ll also be adding compatibility for the HireBee and Taskerr themes in the future.
Is this plugin compatible with the Directory child theme for Vantage?
Answer: Yes it is!
Install through WordPress – administration dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’
- Click ‘Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’
- Click ‘Browse’ and navigate to the location where you saved the zipped plugin package, click on the package: switch-off-favorites.zip
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’
Install manually using FTP
- Extract folder and files from the zipped archive: switch-off-favorites.zip
- Upload the folder to your website directory, placing it in the plugins folder: wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Installed Plugins’ section of the administration dashboard
We offer customer support through a dedicated section on the AppThemes forum:
We’ll be notified of any new posts in the support area and will respond as soon as possible (we’re based in Australia, the time zone is: UTC/GMT +11 hours).
- Refined selector targeting to prevent the switch from inadvertently hiding the new delete button in user dashboards
- Added settings menu
- Updated to make use of the AppThemes API for updates
- Version 1.0 (first release)