Sends weekly stats emails to all users with active ads.
Users can disable receiving the weekly stats email from their profile page.
NOTE: Using this plugin requires the admin to add a weekly cron job.
How to check the emails the plugin is going to send?
Enable demo mode on the options page so there will be an email to admin only
with preview of all emails and execute newsletter.php
- Extract the folder into your Wordpress plugins directory.
- Enable the plugin.
- Configure the plugin under ClassiPress->Ads Stats.
- Add weekly cron job to execute newsletter.php.
An example for a full command to execute will be displayed when saving
changes in the settings page.
Please use the dedicated forum for any questions you have
- Add content type filter to html – should fix issues email sent as text because of 3rd party plugin
- Add option for users to disable receiving weekly stats email
- Show 0 instead of empty in total views
- Escape urls
- Add demo mode option to send single email to admin with preview