Add users the ability to bump ClassiPress ads back to top.
This will drive posters to come back to your site to bump their ads
and will help your site to look more active by ads changing all the
time even though many could be bumped ads.
Users are limited to bump at interval times and can be charged for it.
Admins can bump any ad any time without charge.
The charge is done through the framework payment gateways.
Bump packages are supported in ClassiPress 3.4+
11 people like this.
- Extract the folder into your Wordpress plugins directory.
- Enable the plugin.
- Config the plugin under ClassiPress->Bump Ad.
Please visit the dedicated support forum.
- Fix user dashboard icon and action for cp4
- Add support for classipress 4
- Fix ajax call still allowed bump all even if was disabled in settings
- Add setting to enable/disable bump all ads option
- Add missing translation
- For free bump add option to bump all ads in user dashboard
- Small update to profile page view in frontend and wp-admin
- Fix not to allow bump for expired ads
- Fix bump pack price doesn’t display currency in admin
- Fix packages order being ignored
- Fix error when user updates his own profile
- New option to reset ad expiration date on bump
- Fix post content disappearing on bump
- Fix bump icon in dashboard for cp before v3.4
- Add manage bumps link next to the charge for bump checkbox
- Skip select package step if there is only one package
- Add appthemes id to make the appthemes updater work
- Fix bump for websites using default permalinks
- Add order description
- Packages support for ClassiPress 3.4
- Fix possible xss vuln
- display summary page after payment
- fix not being able to save 0 for wait hours
- fix showing bump icon in some pages
- fix bump ad in admin menu when sorting ads by column
- fix showing link in ad listing
- add option to show bump link in ad listing
- fix payment problem with CP 3.4
- add CP 3.4 dashboard listing actions hook.
- fix crash when CP theme is not loaded.
- add bump ad link in backend ad quick links.
- add bump ad button in backend edit ad.
- fix to show bump for published ads only.
- new feature: charge for bump.
- fix timezone problems.
- remove the time wait limit of 100.
- fix time to wait to allow to bump was in minutes instead of hours.
9 reviews of “Bump Ad”
You need to purchase this item before reviewing it.
(Just bought it? Log out and back in to enable reviews.)
If you set this up with a charge to bumb, can the cooldown timelimit be removed so customer can basically pay everytime they want to bump even it it means every hour or is the cooldown static and non removable?
hi corecoder, yes the time to wait between bumps can be modified in the settings page.
Hello will bump ads work with Classipress 4.0.0
currently this version does not support classipress 4.
Ok, Roidayan is there any other way to ad bump up ads to my site?
there will be a new plugin soon.
Hi, is this plugin work with CLASSIADS pro Theme?
Any word on the new plugin for CP4?
hi beacheddesigns. working on it. i already have modification to make it work for cp4. i need to check every feature is working correctly though.
I use your plugin since more years with CP3. I would like to change to CP4 but plugin is not work good with it. When will be it compatibile with CP4? This would be very important.
i actually already enabled cp4 support. i just didnt have time to test it too much.
i’ll update it in the marketplace anyway and you can open issues in the forum if you encounter an issue.
i uploaded v2.1.0 now that should support cp4. from quick tests everything is working. please post issues in the forum.
Thanks, I have written to forum because I have find a issue.
Es ce que le plugins fonctinne avec la derniere version de classipress ?
Can you send me a screenshot?
I found a lot of bump plugins I search one specific I don’t know if that yours
Waiting your screeshots
Just out of curiosity, does this work on a Multi Site? I globally enabled it and now I can see the bump up on every listing, even though I only set prices on one site? Is this just for admin to see this? Is there a way I could enable it on all sites globally for prices and set up instead of doing it individually? Save me a heck of a lot of time.
https://businessdirectory.cc ( I ahve it ONLY set up on Ottawa, but its enabled Globally ) any advice?
I have purchased the plugin 3 months ago and everything worked correctly.
From some reason currently its not working as expected.
As an admin I now can now only bump ads in a specific category. Even if I take ownership on an ad it still doesn’t work (show the bump ad link). My web site is running Classipress 3.4 with WordPress 5.2.4 (PHP 7.1.33)
Please advise how to resolve this issue.
I am running the latest version of Good Old ClassiPress 3 Child theme over the latest version of ClassiPress (version 4.1.4). Your Bump Ad plugin does work, because when I click “Bump Ad”, the ad is bumped to the top. BUT, the problem is that it does not take me to the payment gateway (PayPal) so that I can accept payment. I have configured everything properly and also set a price for bump ups, etc. Why is it doing this?
hi greg, please use the forum so we can discuss and check your issue. basically if classipress in its core allow free ads then the plugin will not charge. also the plugin will not charge admin users.
It is not working by my classic press 4. But the offer is for classoc Press 4 here by appthemes. I will back my money.