Add users the ability to bump ClassiPress ads back to top.
This will drive posters to come back to your site to bump their ads
and will help your site to look more active by ads changing all the
time even though many could be bumped ads.
Users are limited to bump at interval times and can be charged for it.
Admins can bump any ad any time without charge.
The charge is done through the framework payment gateways.
Bump packages are supported in ClassiPress 3.4+
- Extract the folder into your Wordpress plugins directory.
- Enable the plugin.
- Config the plugin under ClassiPress->Bump Ad.
- Add missing translation
- For free bump add option to bump all ads in user dashboard
- Small update to profile page view in frontend and wp-admin
- Fix not to allow bump for expired ads
- Fix bump pack price doesn’t display currency in admin
- Fix packages order being ignored
- Fix error when user updates his own profile
- New option to reset ad expiration date on bump
- Fix post content disappearing on bump
- Fix bump icon in dashboard for cp before v3.4
- Add manage bumps link next to the charge for bump checkbox
- Skip select package step if there is only one package
- Add appthemes id to make the appthemes updater work
- Fix bump for websites using default permalinks
- Add order description
- Packages support for ClassiPress 3.4
- Fix possible xss vuln
- display summary page after payment
- fix not being able to save 0 for wait hours
- fix showing bump icon in some pages
- fix bump ad in admin menu when sorting ads by column
- fix showing link in ad listing
- add option to show bump link in ad listing
- fix payment problem with CP 3.4
- add CP 3.4 dashboard listing actions hook.
- fix crash when CP theme is not loaded.
- add bump ad link in backend ad quick links.
- add bump ad button in backend edit ad.
- fix to show bump for published ads only.
- new feature: charge for bump.
- fix timezone problems.
- remove the time wait limit of 100.
- fix time to wait to allow to bump was in minutes instead of hours.