Plugin looking for ad listings without tags, and generate them automatically based on ad listing title and description.
If you are having quite popular classifieds website, where usual people post items, you probably noticed that most of them do not add thing like “listing tags”, this is because most of them do not understand the concept behind it.
So here it comes, a Ads Tagger plugin that will help you to tag hundreds/thousands ad listings created by your users!
- Define number of ad listings to tag (during one routine)
- Define number of tags to be added to each ad listing
- Define minimal length of a tag
- Define language of filtering from stop words (18 languages supported, see FAQ)
- Sends notifications about tagged ad listings
- Tag ad listings on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- The Ads Tagger Plugin requires ClassiPress 3.3 (our WordPress classifieds theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Ads Tagger will only work with ClassiPress (our WordPress classifieds theme), version 3.3 or later.
What is stop words?
Stop words are words which are filtered out before or after processing of natural language data. Read more
What languages are supported for stop words filtering?
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “ClassiPress->Ads Tagger” menu, and customize settings.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Initial release