Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from Rakuten LinkShare (Rakuten Affiliate Network). Recently announced as the #1 Affiliate Network by mthink Revenue Performance Magazine, Rakuten LinkShare has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Rakuten LinkShare Coupons Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from categories, 32 available
- Choose from networks: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
- Choose from promotion types: Black Friday, Buy One/Get One, Clearance, Combination Savings, Cyber Monday, Deal of the Day/Week, Dollar off, Free Delivery, Free Shipping, Free Trial/Usage, Friends and Family, General Promotion, Gift with Purchase, Other, Percentage off, Pound Amount off
- Supports both available APIs, legacy (using web services token), and the new one (using oAuth2)
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Rakuten LinkShare publisher account. Sign up for a free account at marketing.rakuten.com.
- The Rakuten LinkShare Coupons Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Rakuten LinkShare Coupons will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Rakuten LinkShare” menu, and enter your API keys.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Full install instructions can be found in the Rakuten LinkShare plugin tutorial.
- Fixed error about missing PHP class during plugin activation
- Added option to flush cache created by the plugin
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Initial release