A Tool for Sorting your Jobs, SEO and Targeted Advertisements.
Have you ever wanted to change how your users browse your site? Create pages with unique content, and targeted advertisements?
And do that with the ease of shortcodes, that you create instantly, yourself?
With Shortys you can!
1. Create custom made pages with the jobs you selected using shortcodes
Organize your jobs by:
- Location and radius!
- Featured or not
- Date of jobs
- Combination of criteria, like location and category
To help you build shortcodes, Shortys provides a simple to use Shortcode Builder so you can build your own shortcodes instantly!
This plugin is a must have, seriously. Ok I got it early on as I ahve it also for Classipress, and built pages that targeted what people are looking for in search. The pages rank extremely well. You cna quickly target a myriad of long tail phrases. Ad the plugin is easy to use, you can quickly upskill an outsourced worker to use it. I would highly recommend it.
I’m not sure you realize this yet, but you just made an excellent run at a CP SEO Plugin. I was going to use a rss feed pulled from the DB to create various page results. And then continue to build these pages with other content. And use them in my content marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
Using your plugin just made my life a whole lot easier, especially since I use several custom fields. With your shortcode plugin, I can create several hundreds of long lasting optimized pages for search engines to index and rank. Genius plugin Bruno!
BTW, I only found out about it today when I was looking at APP Themes FB Page. So this is how sales happen across other platforms.
2. Huge SEO help, control the title, the permalink(url), the description for your pages
Hummingbird and Useful Content
The Panda asked us to provide unique content. What makes content unique? A big part of it is originality. Original content that offers a creative and interesting read for traffic and engages the reader to the point that they want to share it was the goal. Now Hummingbird want us to change that thinking just a little bit by broadening our aim to include content that is useful. (The more useful, the better.) The five things that we should take out of the release of Hummingbird are as follows:
- Long tail keywords (this is the permalinks of your pages/site)
- Useful information
- Increased Entrance Portals (this is the pages, more pages more entrance portals)
- Continued SEO
3. Make your site unique and control what Google indexes
JobRoller by default adds in every category page the ‘listings/category’ link so eventually your menu categories have this structure:
With Shortys you can get rid of it and create your own menu links
You can change it to anything you like and do that for all the pages you create to organize and promote your jobs!
4. Place your banners, links text in every page
- Using the Shortys Builder you can create any shortcode you can imagine.
- Compatible with most child themes. So far we haven’t found any child theme that does not work with Shortys.
- Download the Plugin zip file
- Open WP Admin dashboard -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload
- Upload and activate the Plugin from the Plugins page.
- Shorty’s will be available from the JobRoller menu.
- Security and performance fixes (update is highly recommended!)
- Incompatibility with JobRoller 1.8