Do you like the new Vantage 4 design?
I’m sure you do!
Vantage 4 has big cover images, they are slick but the user needs to upload quality, large images otherwise they will ruin your looks.
Minimum Image Dimensions plugin extends the Vantage 4 form builder, adding a new setting in the File Upload section allowing the admin to set the minimum requirements for image width / height in pixels.
The front users will be required to upload images larger than the constraints that you set in Vantage 4 listing form.
Why is user X able to upload smaller images than the constraints that I set?
Minimum Image Dimensions Plugin for Vantage 4.x only restricts uploads from regular front-end users ( contributors ). Any other user rank will be able to upload smaller images.
1. Make sure you’re running the latest version of Vantage 4.x
2. Upload the plugin to your plugins folder or upload the zip archive through WP-Admin – Plugins – Add New – Upload Plugin – Choose File
3. Activate Minimum Dimensions Plugin.
4. Go to Vantage – Forms – File Upload
5. Input the minimum width / height dimensions in pixels for user uploaded images.
6. Save the form and you’re DONE.
Note: I do not provide support for custom development of the Plugin. I will generally answer such questions with guidance and even small code samples but do not expect me to do all your work.
20.04.2017 – Initial release – 1.0.0