Logic is a flexible and powerful plugin that allows you to control who sees content on your WordPress site and under what conditions. Logic works with ANY WordPress theme.
Download Demo VersionThe demo version is fully functional but only the true and false conditions are available.
From displaying a message to users who are logged in to checking whether a post has a specific term from a custom taxonomy Logic can do it all. The possibilities are endless.
The custom Logic widget and shortcode make it simple for non-coders to display content based on complex sets of conditions. The template tag gives theme developers and coders complete control over where and when content is displayed.
Multiple Ways to Display Content:
- Shortcodes – Each condition set features it’s own unique shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post editor to display conditional content within posts.
- Widget – The Logic Widget allows you to quickly and easily conditionally display content in any widgetised area in your theme.
- Post Filter – The post filter feature allows you to limit access to individual posts or on a site wide basis.
- Template Tags – For ultimate control use the built in template tag to display content directly from your theme template files.
– Upload and activate!
Product support is available via e-mail at the following address:
We try our hardest to reply within one working day.
To make it easier to reply to your support requests please include enough detail to enable us to replicate the issue you are having.
Before requesting product support please:
- Ensure you have read any relevant documentation or support information.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of WordPress and the latest version of the appropriate plugin/theme.
- Try changing any appropriate settings to see if the problem persists.
- Disable any caching plugins or software to see if the problem persists.
- Try disabling other plugins or switching to a different theme to see if the problem persists.
- Attempt to replicate the problem with a clean install of WordPress and a clean install of the theme/plugin you are having a problem with.
- Responding to questions regarding the use of the plugin/theme.
- Fixing bugs.
- Where possible fixing compatibility issues with other themes/plugins.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new versions of WordPress and relevant parents themes or plugins.
Support does not cover:
- Customisation or modification of the product.
- Support for third-party plugins or themes.
- Feature requests are welcome but not necessarily covered by product support.
0.1.0 – Initial release.