AppThemes brings you Flannel, an attractive child theme for ClassiPress. Flannel adds a soft touch and warm feel to your ClassiPress site. This child theme supports all the features and functions of ClassiPress and will be updated with each new ClassiPress version. Support for Flannel is provided by the same great support team that helps you with AppThemes products.
As with all AppThemes child themes, Flannel is available for free to AppThemes Club subscribers.
Flannel is fully responsive and scales across all mobile and tablet devices.
View the live Flannel demo.
Is this child theme included in AppThemes Club subscriptions?
Yes. All child themes created by AppThemes are included in AppThemes Club subscriptions.
Is this child theme included with the purchase of ClassiPress?
If you have purchased ClassiPress (our WordPress classifieds theme) only and not AppThemes Club, you must purchase this child theme separately.
What app theme does this child theme work with?
Flannel works with ClassiPress 3.2 or newer. It does not work with any other theme from AppThemes.
How do I get support for this child theme.
Support is provided by the AppThemes support team in our support forums.
- First, make sure you have the latest version of ClassiPress installed and active on your website. If you have not completed this step yet, read the “Getting Started Guide” on our docs site.
- Download Flannel child theme files from your customer dashboard and save to your computer.
- In WordPress admin, go to left column menu > Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Install Themes” tab.
- Click the “upload” link.
- Click the “Browse” button to find the theme files on your local computer.
- Once the theme is finished installing, click “Activate”.
That’s it! You’re ready to go!
- Added responsive code for ClassiPress 3.3
1.1 – 4/19/2013
- Added compatibility with ClassiPress 3.3
- Added email template for HTML emails
1.0.1 – 12/20/2012
- Fixed multiple display issues on IE7/8
- Removed elements shadows in footer for all IE versions
- Removed orange borders from sub menu items
- Fixed bullet placement in categories drop down menu
- Fixed menus display issues on ClassiPress 3.1.9
- Fixed localization of contact form
- Fixed issue when data from form been removed if back button clicked
1.0 – 11/15/2012
- Initial release