CP Addons is plugin #1 for monetization of your ClassiPress site.
It allows creating unlimited pricing add-ons with different enhancements for listings.
- Unlimited Add-ons can be created
- The listing owner can purchase new add-ons or prolong existing via a special payment form. There are appropriate buttons on the user dashboard and listing page.
- The site owner can apply any addon to any listing manually through the back-end listing form.
- The add-ons can be included to the listing Packages as default features. So the user can purchase an Add-ons bundle with discounts.
- The add-ons can be included to the Membership Packages as default features for new ads.
- The add-ons can be excluded from the listing/Membership Packages, so users can’t purchase or upgrade addons within the package
- Each add-on can have multiple prices and durations.
- The plugin shipped with a widget with a highly customizable slider where you can display random ads or ads filtered by an addon.
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.6.1 and ClassiPress 4.0.0+
Each addon can be configured with a number of features. They will be applied to the listing after addon activation.
- Extend listing duration – Purchased addon prolongs listing duration on number of days configured in the addon’s settings.
- Show on Top – Display the listing on the top of other listings
- Bump period – Allows periodically bump listing on the top (every hour, day, week, as you wish)
- Custom CSS – Allows applying custom styles to the listing. Highlight with color, bold text, ribbon or the badge – can be added via CSS
Default Add-ons from the box
We’ve added some preinstalled add-ons so you can see how easy they can be configured.
- Highlight – Highlights the listing with a custom background-color
- Premium – Sticks the listing on the top of other listings (in search results and taxonomies archives)
- Bump Ad – Bump the listing on the top once a day.
- VIP – Displays Ad in a featured slider on the home page.
- Extend Ad – Extend the listing for a week.
Install the plugin
- Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
- Activate the plugin
Configure the plugin
- Open menu “Payments” >> “Addons”
- Enable default Add-ons or create and configure new ones
- Keep in mind, that addon VIP is used to display listings on the Featured Slider. You can do anything with it, but keep the Slug “vip” unchanged.
- Open menu “ClassiPress” >> “Pricing”
- Enable the option “Charge for Listing”
- Set option “Featured Price” to 0. You no need the standard “Featured” option anymore.
- Select the “Price Model”. Here you can choose between two ways of applying add-ons to the listing on listing Create/Renew.
- The option “Fixed Price per Ad” enables Ad Packages. You can include available add-ons to the Ad packages. They will auto applied. Configure your ad packages with existing add-ons.
- Other options allow purchasing Add-ons independently by choosing appropriate options on the listing Create/Renew form.
- You can include available add-ons to the Membership packages. They will auto applied to new ads.
- Please read plugin description and install guide for a basic product learning
- Search the Support Forums for an answer.
- Create a new thread on the forum if you didn’t find the answer.
- For a private communication Live chat with author on the product’s site
- Follow us on Twitter
- Fixed issue when manually approving ads and missing addons.
- Bump an ad first time on addon purchase
Version 1.3.8, 1.3.9
- Made previous fix work for CP 3.x
- Fixed issue with listing changing status to pending after Upgrade process.
- Don’t show next bump date for expired listings on user dashboard.
- Added listing addons list on the User Dashboard.
- Use 0 for empty add-on durations to avoid PHP warnings.
- Better CP3 styles support.
- Fixed a regression bug appeared since 1.3.3 for ClassiPress 3.x users.
- Fixed issue with disappearing plugin widgets after switching between theme and child theme.
- Moved Upgrade Ad button to the listing action bar (show as an icon).
- Added Upgrade Ad button on the listing footer for ClassiPress 3 version.
- Added Farsi translation files
- Added switches with animated transitions instead of checkboxes on the Create Listing form.
- Display “Unlimited” instead of “0 days” on the addon purchase option.
- Fixed compatibility issue with eClassify theme: Blank ads on the plugin’s featured slider widget.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Added ability to Exclude addons from the Ad/Membership packages. Users can’t purchase excluded addons within the package.
- Added “Total Ads” column to the Addons table with links to filtered ads list.
- Improved the Ad Pack addons form handle.
- Changed the Upgrade button icon from magic wand to diamond.
- Fixed issue with empty Ad Package option on the Create listing form when there are no enabled addons.
- Don’t show pricing options for included unlimited addons.
- Allow decimals for Addon prices.
- Changed template planless-addon-options.php
- Changed template step-addons-select.php
- Fixed issue with the same addon names in the different packages.
- Ad packages now allowed selecting extra addons on purchase.
- Added Addons meta box on the Membership page, display included addons on the membership pack on membership purchase.
- Allow to automatically apply addons included in a Membership pack.
- Fixed issue with duplicated ads in archive.
- Display “Unlimited days” instead of “0 days” in the preview table.
- Automatically select addon when select the addon price option.
- Use single and plural forms for days number in “Price / Duration” strings.
- An addon included in an ad package should display 0 price on the Preview table.
- Fixed styling issue with the slider widget on small screens.
- Added responsive layout for the addons table in CP3 templates.
- Added Help widget on the edit addon page
- Added missed default data for the ‘Extend Ad’ addon
- Added an addon setting to Extend Ad listing duration. Now addons can prolong ad listing durations.
- Added widget with custom highly customizable slider. The slider has a filter to display ads with a specific addon.
- Added multiple pricing options. Addons can be configured with a number of Price/Duration sets.
- Added shortcode `purchase_addons_link`.
- Fixed the Bump cron.
- Fixed quotes escaped in an addon CSS setting.
- Do not display the Upgrade button on expired ads.
- Fixed issue with pruning expired addons.
- Enabled Slug meta box by default on the Addon page.
- Fixed Version update loop.
- Fixed WordPress version incompatibility issue.
- Added README file
- Initial release
CP Addons plugin has been updated to version 1.4.0.
Now ads bumping the first time on addon purchase.
Hello, Sorry but between version 1.39 and 1.4 there is a problem.
In the new version the CP Addons are not validated with the manual validation of the advertisement. It works well with autocommit.
We have downgraded to version 1.39 to make everything work fine.
Could you correct that please ….
Thank you ( from France for my bad english )
There is a similar forum thread, maybe it could help you https://forums.appthemes.com/cp-addons/ads-not-upgrading-automatically-104979/
Hello there I am using
ClassiPress Theme 4.2.6
CP Addons 1.4.0
But Addons do not work when entering ads
Icon not appearing in ad list
The icon does not appear on the ad page
But it works in admin panel
can you check this
Could you please create a new thread on support forum https://forums.appthemes.com/cp-addons/
And we’ll resolve your issue as soon as possible.
CP Addons plugin has been updated to version 1.4.1.
Fixed issue when manually approving ads and missing addons (https://forums.appthemes.com/cp-addons/cp-addons-not-work-manual-105093/).
i cant get the ads to work after updating – how can i fix it.?
Hello. I bought CP ADDONS plugin for Classipress and all is correct, but when posting an Ad in 3.Preview I can total amount due (90€) but when I click to “continue” it jumps 4.Checkout windows and goes directly to 5.Thanyou with order sumary Total 0,00€. (I have Stripe and Transfer bank activated).
I went to the official website https://arthemes.org/products/cp-addons/ they have only a chat contact, not email, not form, but chat contact does’t work because I sent this bug two days ago by the chat and I don’t have an answer.