Citrus Night is a stylish dark, customizable, and simple ClassiPress child theme with several additional features. This theme puts your work first, keeping the design elements to a minimum while still maintaining a definitive modern style.
Citrus Night is full responsive, ready to use all available language translation packs and testet with all available plugins that are recommended by AppThemes.
- “Sold” Ribbon in listing and “Sold” stamp in single ad
- Responsive for all kind of mobile devices like mobile phones or tablets
- “Featured” Ribbon in ad listings
- Crown image on featured ads
- Bigger Google Map under ad description
- Highlight ad background when ad is featured
- Sticky ads on top of category & search
- “New’ sign when ad is less then 1 day online
- Supports “Price is negotiable” sign when customer agrees
- No Price Tag when ad author sets “0? (Zero)
- Better tab positions including the category
- Mod – “Email this advert to a friend!” included
- URLs and emails in posts are clickable
- Admin can set custom backgrounds
- Support multiple languages
- This child theme is READY for ClassiPress 3.3.3 & WordPress 4.0
7 people like this.
- Upload the childtheme to your themes folder
- Activate the childtheme
- Go to your “ClassiPress/Settings” and under “Advanced” tab select “Disable Core Stylesheets” to “YES”
- You may need to set your menus again. Go to your Admin dashboard => Appearance => Menus and activate your Header and footer menu.
- You may need to regenerate your thumbnails after first installation: Please install this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/ and run it once.
Please visit the dedicated support forum.
7 reviews of “Citrus Night”
You need to purchase this item before reviewing it.
(Just bought it? Log out and back in to enable reviews.)
Thank you Samcy for the great child theme. Easy instructions to follow and really love the new look. Let me know what you think.
Sorry the link didn’t show up….here it is.
I bought this theme. For me does’t work on home page Featuring Listing and no pictures on Ad Listing. How to fix it?
Please make sure that you are using the latest version 3.0 that works on ClassiPress 3.3
The new file is available in the Marketplace since 2 days, so i think that you are using the older version 2.1. Please check.
If you need further help, please use the support forum: http://forums.appthemes.com/citrus-night/
Hi, I am interested on purchasing a child theme but I am not really sure wish one to choose, I am between citrus or multiport, Can you explain me the diferences? I want to put a custom background and if its possible changing the skin color, The multiport and citrus childtheme are compatible with the marketplace plugins? I ask this because I want to purchase Banners Galore ClassiPress, ClassiPress Ad Scroller, Smooth Approve and Grid plugins.
i sent you email with my details, i couldn’t post on citrus thread , it seems colsed.
Thanks samcy, looks good so far.
What can i say theme is flawless one of the best color coordinated themes i have seen so far.
is possible to change the background color of the citrus theme night? that orange bar can be changed color?
I bought It right now and set up, but It doesn’t work. My classipress version is 3.1.8 (wordpress 3.9.1). I dissabled coresteelshet to yes. Maybe It doesn’t work because my classipress version is not 3.3?
How do can I upgrade my classipres version?
Yes, you should update your ClassiPress to the latest version. You can find it inside your AppThemes account. Link: https://my.appthemes.com/purchases/
Samcy not sure if your away but I need some help fixing these theme BUGS which have been identified on your DEMO site mate. Please respond to my private E-mails – for anyone else’s information the theme has issues when using I-phone see the below thread:
I look forward to your reply.
Very beautiful Themes interested to buy to install on my classipress but he is in french is it possible to have a french version of this script
Does not work well with ClassiPress 3.5 version. It also does not support it.
this theme is dead… more problems with the last ClassiPress