Display ads from specific category (or categories) or ads by Ad Tags by using a full-features filter widget.
This plugin is the perfect choice if you want to fill the home page with classified ads and split them into sections, and displaying them into grid mode , list mode, or even a slider.
- Filter ads by category widget, or by ad tag
- The Widget is packed with lot of options
- Slider , Grid or list View, all come with backend settings
- Horizontal or Vertical Slider
- Shortcode enabled to display ads into inner pages/posts
- A link to view more ads (Good for SEO interlinking)
- RTL Ready
- Very light weight plugin
How to use:
- Set the title of the section (block of ads).
- Set the number of ads to show.
- Select the category (or categories) to pick the ads from.
- Select the type of ads (order): Featured ads, Latest ads, Random ads, Sold ads.or by name.
- Set the number of the ads/grids to show per row.
- Set the view mode: Grid view, List view or Slider.
- Sort ads randomly or by date.
- Set a “View all” button with an option to paste a custom link.
- Click Save the widget.
- You can display as many custom widgets as you want , on the home page or any widget area (sidebar).
- Each view mode has its special options within.
- You can use this plugin on as many websites as you want.
- The plugin works perfectly with Classipress 4.x.
Q: Can I place the ads on any page?
A: Yes, You can, on any sidebar on the home page or the inner pages.
Q: How many widgets can be placed at the same area?
A: You can add as many as you want.
A/Using WP Dashboard:
* Go to plugins => add new plugin =>Upload the plugin zip
* Activate the plugin.
B/using FTP access:
* Download and Upload files to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder
* Go to wordpress dashboard Plugins => Activate the plugin
Please visit the dedicated support forum.
-Added shortcode for ad listing post type option
-Added short code for blog posts or any post type
-Added widget: Ad by Ad tag
-Enhanced the filter function
-Fixed attached images to load if featured image is not set.
-Added RTL support
- 1.0.1 – 11/01/2018
– Added option to set the number of ads per row to see on mobile view
– Fixed responsiveness bug on slider and grid view
– Improved RTL compatibility
- 1.0.0 – 10/25/2018:
– First release