Welcome to Vantage 4.x Custom Map Pins.
Take control of your directory site and your category icons.
This plugin lets you quickly and easily add a custom icon to your map for your individual categories.
- NEW – Added support for YOAST SEO plugin and primary categories (for when listings are in multiple categories, you can choose which category icon to use)
- Unique pin icon for each category
- Unique pin icon for feature listings
- Set height of category map header
- Set height of single listing map
Watch the video for a quick run through.
Q. What happens when my listing is in multiple categories?
A. If your listing belongs to multiple categories, it will use the pin that is first in the alphabetical order of categories. For example your listing is in the categories, ‘bars’, ‘entertainment’, and ‘nightclubs’. The pin icon it would use would be from the category ‘bars’.
Note, I’ve now added support for YOAST SEO plugin. So if you’re listing is in multiple categories, you can choose from the back end which category is the primary category and the plugin will use this icon.
- Download plugin
- Upload and active plugin on website
- Go to your listing categories in the WP-Admin to add new pin icons
- Go to Vantage > Custom Pins to set map heights, and featured listing pin
support provided via the forum
25th April 2017
- Added support for YOAST SEO plugin and primary categories.
13th April 2017
- Version 1.0 released.