Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from TradeTracker. The most popular Affiliate Network in Europe. TradeTracker has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the TradeTracker Coupons Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from promotion types: Voucher, Offer.
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a TradeTracker publisher account. Sign up for a free account at tradetracker.com.
- The TradeTracker Coupons Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
TradeTracker Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->TradeTracker” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue with settings pages tabs URLs after using pagination
- Added option to change default links source reference
- Added check for PHP SOAP extension
- Removed NuSOAP library which wasn’t used
- Initial release