With Przelewy24, you can accept payments in any of forty six payment methods, five languages, and Polish Zloty currency (PLN).
And now, you can start accepting payments via Przelewy24 with your ClassiPress, JobRoller, Vantage, HireBee and Clipper website.
- Accept payments using methods like: mBank, PKO, PayPal, Moneybookers, Credit Cards and much more.
- Allow customers to view their checkout form in any of 5 different languages.
- Test Mode – Allows you to test payments processing before goes live. Sandbox Account required.
- Secure – all form data are signed and verified each time gateway communicate with payment provider.
- Support PDT/IPN (payment data transfer/instant payment notifications) – When customer back to site after transaction, payment is verified by PDT. If customer closed browser after transaction or payment was not immediatelly processed, payment processor will communicate with gateway by using IPN and hidden channel.
What themes does this work with?
The Przelewy24.pl Payment Gateway will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments.
- Vantage 1.1+
- Clipper 1.4+
- ClassiPress 3.3+
- JobRoller 1.7+
- HireBee 1.0+
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Fixed strict standards errors
- Fixed setting payment status as Pending and Failed
- Added support for ClassiPress & Jobroller
- Initial release