With PayU, you can accept payments in any of 27 payment methods in Polish and Zloty currency (PLN).
And now, you can start accepting payments via PayU.pl with your ClassiPress, JobRoller, Vantage, HireBee and Clipper website.
- Accept payments using methods like: mBank, PKO, Credit Cards and much more.
- Secure – all form data are signed and verified each time gateway communicate with payment provider.
- Support IPN (instant payment notifications) – payment provider will communicate with gateway each time transaction status has changed by using hidden channel. No user action like click ‘back to site button’ required to complete transaction.
What themes does this work with?
The PayU Payment Gateway will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments.
- Vantage 1.1+
- Clipper 1.4+
- ClassiPress 3.3+
- JobRoller 1.7+
- HireBee 1.0+
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Fixed strict standards errors
- Fixed setting payment status as Pending and Failed
- Added sending signature for data verification on PayU side
- Added support for ClassiPress & Jobroller
- Initial release