Simplify your accounting by exporting order details to a CSV file.
- Select the fields you want to export.
- Set the date range for exported order data.
- Set text and field delimiters.
- The exported CSV file can be opened in all popular spreadsheet software (including Microsoft Excel and LibreOffice Calc).
– Upload and activate!
Product support is available via e-mail at the following address:
We try our hardest to reply within one working day.
To make it easier to reply to your support requests please include enough detail to enable us to replicate the issue you are having.
Before requesting product support please:
- Ensure you have read any relevant documentation or support information.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of WordPress and the latest version of the appropriate plugin/theme.
- Try changing any appropriate settings to see if the problem persists.
- Disable any caching plugins or software to see if the problem persists.
- Try disabling other plugins or switching to a different theme to see if the problem persists.
- Attempt to replicate the problem with a clean install of WordPress and a clean install of the theme/plugin you are having a problem with.
- Responding to questions regarding the use of the plugin/theme.
- Fixing bugs.
- Where possible fixing compatibility issues with other themes/plugins.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new versions of WordPress and relevant parents themes or plugins.
Support does not cover:
- Customisation or modification of the product.
- Support for third-party plugins or themes.
- Feature requests are welcome but not necessarily covered by product support.
0.1.0 – Initial release