CP Addons is plugin #1 for monetization of your ClassiPress site.
It allows creating unlimited pricing add-ons with different enhancements for listings.
- Unlimited Add-ons can be created
- The listing owner can purchase new add-ons or prolong existing via a special payment form. There are appropriate buttons on the user dashboard and listing page.
- The site owner can apply any addon to any listing manually through the back-end listing form.
- The add-ons can be included to the listing Packages as default features. So the user can purchase an Add-ons bundle with discounts.
- The add-ons can be included to the Membership Packages as default features for new ads.
- Each add-on can have multiple prices and durations.
- The plugin shipped with a widget with a highly customizable slider where you can display random ads or ads filtered by an addon.
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.6.1 and ClassiPress 4.0.0+
Each addon can be configured with a number of features. They will be applied to the listing after addon activation.
- Extend listing duration – Purchased addon prolongs listing duration on number of days configured in the addon’s settings.
- Show on Top – Display the listing on the top of other listings
- Bump period – Allows periodically bump listing on the top (every hour, day, week, as you wish)
- Custom CSS – Allows applying custom styles to the listing. Highlight with color, bold text, ribbon or the badge – can be added via CSS
Default Add-ons from the box
We’ve added some preinstalled add-ons so you can see how easy they can be configured.
- Highlight – Highlights the listing with a custom background-color
- Premium – Sticks the listing on the top of other listings (in search results and taxonomies archives)
- Bump Ad – Bump the listing on the top once a day.
- VIP – Displays Ad in a featured slider on the home page.
- Extend Ad – Extend the listing for a week.
Install the plugin
- Upload the .zip file via the WordPress plugins admin page
- Activate the plugin
Configure the plugin
- Open menu “Payments” >> “Addons”
- Enable default Add-ons or create and configure new ones
- Keep in mind, that addon VIP is used to display listings on the Featured Slider. You can do anything with it, but keep the Slug “vip” unchanged.
- Open menu “ClassiPress” >> “Pricing”
- Enable the option “Charge for Listing”
- Set option “Featured Price” to 0. You no need the standard “Featured” option anymore.
- Select the “Price Model”. Here you can choose between two ways of applying add-ons to the listing on listing Create/Renew.
- The option “Fixed Price per Ad” enables Ad Packages. You can include available add-ons to the Ad packages. They will auto applied. Configure your ad packages with existing add-ons.
- Other options allow purchasing Add-ons independently by choosing appropriate options on the listing Create/Renew form.
- You can include available add-ons to the Membership packages. They will auto applied to new ads.
- Ad packages now allowed selecting extra addons on purchase.
- Added Addons meta box on the Membership page, display included addons on the membership pack on membership purchase.
- Allow to automatically apply addons included in a Membership pack.
- Fixed issue with duplicated ads in archive.
- Display “Unlimited days” instead of “0 days” in the preview table.
- Automatically select addon when select the addon price option.
- Use single and plural forms for days number in “Price / Duration” strings.
- An addon included in an ad package should display 0 price on the Preview table.
- Fixed styling issue with the slider widget on small screens.
- Added responsive layout for the addons table in CP3 templates.
- Added Help widget on the edit addon page
- Added missed default data for the ‘Extend Ad’ addon
- Added an addon setting to Extend Ad listing duration. Now addons can prolong ad listing durations.
- Added widget with custom highly customizable slider. The slider has a filter to display ads with a specific addon.
- Added multiple pricing options. Addons can be configured with a number of Price/Duration sets.
- Added shortcode `purchase_addons_link`.
- Fixed the Bump cron.
- Fixed quotes escaped in an addon CSS setting.
- Do not display the Upgrade button on expired ads.
- Fixed issue with pruning expired addons.
- Enabled Slug meta box by default on the Addon page.
- Fixed Version update loop.
- Fixed WordPress version incompatibility issue.
- Added README file
- Initial release