Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from CJ Affiliate by Conversant (formerly Commission Junction), the number one affiliate marketer in the world. Thousands of advertisers post coupons and promotions on the CJ network and now you can have this data imported to your Clipper site. No more complicated CSV imports! The CJ Publisher Plugin does all the work for you.
- Import coupons from joined advertisers and non-joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores or define store relations
- Automatically create categories or define category relations
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from promotion types: Coupons, Sweepstakes, Hot Product, Sale/Discount, Free Shipping, Seasonal Link
- You must have a CJ Affiliate publisher account. Sign up for a free account at cj.com.
- The CJ Affiliate Publisher Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Commission Junction Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
Full install instructions can be found in the Commission Junction plugin tutorial.
- Fixed inability to import new coupons due to recent CJ API change
- Fixed Stores Relations not saving after page 1
- Coupon code is now imported too
- Added pagination to stores relations tab
- Added validating terms before returning relation
- Fixed setting stores relations for not joined merchants
- Added displaying API response errors
- Added displaying quantity of imported coupons
- Changed API keys test into manual, on user demand
- Clearing dynamic transients on plugin deactivation
- Checking for coupons all possible result pages
- Added option to choose state of imported coupons
- Added API keys test and notice if keys are invalid
- Suppressed XML parse errors
- Removed unnecessary query args from admin settings page
- Initial release