Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from Commission Factory. One of the most popular Affiliate Networks. Commission Factory has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Commission Factory Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores
- Automatically create categories
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Allows to filter coupons by category
- Allows to control title length
- Import logos for stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Choose from coupon types: Coupons, Promotions.
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Commission Factory publisher account. Sign up for a free account at commissionfactory.com.
- The Commission Factory Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Commission Factory Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Commission Factory” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Please visit the dedicated support forum.
- Fixed issue with displaying Not Joined stores on the Stores Relations tab
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue with settings pages tabs URLs after using pagination
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Initial release