Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupon and promotional data from ShareASale. One of the most popular Affiliate Networks. ShareASale has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the ShareASale Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores
- Automatically create categories
- Sends notifications about created stores
- Sends notifications about created categories
- Allows to filter coupons by category
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a ShareASale publisher account. Sign up for a free account at shareasale.com.
- The ShareASale Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
ShareASale Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->ShareASale” menu, and enter your API token.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Added uninstall options to delete all coupons and stores created by the plugin
- Fixed issue with assigning stores, pagination related
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Initial release
Yes, both stopped working. I recently changed link structure of web site, but them went back to original and both continued to not work. I’m having someone look at it right now, so I will let you know what they find out.
Okay, so i bought it and it does not connect to my Shareasale API. Keeps throughing error code:
Your ShareASale API token, Affiliate ID or Secret key is invalid. Error: Invalid Request – Error Code 4001 – 188.8.131.52
The keys are correct so what’s the issue please?
Does this still work?
is this plugin still working?
any update coming for this plugin ?
this plugin still working? can someone please update