The Grid child theme provides you with another option for displaying ads.
With the child theme installed, users can quickly toggle from the standard list view and an attractive grid layout.
Grid child theme use the core ClassiPress function css and.
so you will never have to change anything after installed
- Displays ads in a grid layout (default option).
- Let’s end-users toggle between grid layout and standard list view.
- Layout – grid or list – stays consistent from page to page. You get the same view on the home page, search pages, category pages and more.
- Uses the ClassiPress color chooser. Change colors to suite your desire.
- Full Featured Slider Pictures
- Full Responsive
- Easy installation
Sites Using Grid Theme
Oglasnik.bjbikers.com version 1.5
collectablefish.com version 1.9
turkeynewproperty.com vesrsion 2.3.1
and many more…
We will UPDATE the Grid Theme for each new ClassiPress version.
Support is provided only for setup/installation. We do not provide support if you have customized the theme.
You must have WordPress and ClassiPress installed in order to use this child theme. If you have not done that yet, please do so now.
== Installation ==
- 1. Download the child theme from the AppThemes customer dashboard
- 2. In the WordPress admin, go to Appearance -> Themes
- 3. Click the “Install Themes” tab
- 4. Click the “Upload” link at the top of the page
- 5. Click the “Browse” button to find the child theme files that you saved to your computer earlier
- 6. Click the “Install Now” button
- 7. Once the theme has been installed, click the “Activate” link.
If you do not want to activate the child theme at this time, you can activate it at anytime by navigating to Appearance -> Themes
- 8. After activation you can choose Grid Mod button color on Appearance -> Grid Mod Options page.
- 9. IMPORTANT! If you allready have existing ads with photos, they may look stretched or squeezed after installing the Grid Mod.
You can fix this with the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin from Viper007Bond.
The plugin is available on the WordPress plugin repository site.
== Changelog ==
= 2.3.1 =
* Little template changes to provide better handling of the before_loop hook.
= 2.3 =
* Grid Mode is on by default
* Updated jQuery.Cookie plugin (version 1.3.1)
= 2.2.1 =
= 2.1 =
* Added theme options page (Appearance -> Grid Mod Options)
= 2.0 =
* Theme code rewritten for ClassiPress 3.3 compatibility