ClassiPress Responsive Child Theme Compatible with WooCommerce Plugin
Commerce & Classifieds is a responsive child theme for ClassiPress and WooCommerce. It comes with an essence of five different colored skins. This child theme benefits you to trend a responsive ClassiPress and WooCommerce sites that displays so beautifully on all devices like Smartphones, tablets and desktop monitors which adjust resolution respectively for each device. With just one installation of this theme, your ClassiPress and WooCommerce sites will adjust layouts automatically without having to change resolutions.
We have kept Commerce & Classifieds name as we have come up with a unite of Responsive Child Theme, this would talk very efficiently and without difficulty with WooCommerce & ClassiPress. It also shower with clean & clear instinct form by thinning graphics and this would help the page to loads promptly, here we will see its actual attitude that stands apart from websites which have real weighty content.
The wow feature of this Child Theme is, its custom design option, which allow user to modify fonts style, fonts color, background, etc without touching CSS code. The custom design options are available in the “WP-Admin > ClassiPress > CNC Options”
- Tidy & sparkling, light layout with five color skins.
- Custom design option for font style, font color, etc.
- Feature ad tag on ad listing and single pages
- Sold ad tag on ad listing and single pages.
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.3+
- Compatible with WooCommerce Plugin
- Responsive to various screen resolutions
Note: – We have not done any modification / customization in WooCommerce plugin in any manner. We have only customized the GUI for ClassiPress and only made it compatible with WooCommerce plugin. There, we cannot provide support in Technical manner for WooCommerce plugin.
However, we will always assist you in providing support related to our product.
Is this child theme compatible with any other 3rd party similar to WooCommerce Plugin?
Yes. This child theme is compatible with WooCommerce Plugin.
How to use Google AdSense Ads on Responsive Websites.
If you been using Google AdSense Ads on your responsive website, you may have noticed that, unlike your content, the Google ads have a fixed width and they will not shrink or expand based on the device size.
For instance, if you are using the standard 728×90 unit on your website, the ad unit may extend well beyond the screen if someone visits your website on a (320 pixels wide) mobile phone or one of the lower resolution tablets.
Internally, it is the window.innerWidth property that is doing all the magic. This property contains the width (in pixels) of the user’s browser window and once you know that value, you can accordingly serve the larger or smaller AdSense ad units.
- Using FTP
- Extract zip file into this path: – /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Activate the theme through the ‘Appearance’ menu in WordPress.
- Sub menu would be created for the theme options
- You can manage theme options from ClassiPress → CNC Options.
- Using WordPress dashboard
- Go to appearance → Themes Install new theme
- Select the Directory zip and upload it
- Activate the theme
However it is important to us to make sure that every customer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated Support Team helping you to solve any products-related issues in timely and efficient manner.We are also very active on twitter or facebook where you can certainly catch our attention.
Before you reach us upon a problem?
- Read the documentation guide for your theme and plugin.
- Search the Support Forums for an answer.
- Submit a new thread inside the forums or Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case the issue requires us to connect to your site this may happen those times when we feel more individual attention to your issue may be required. When we do direct you to our Email support system, we may ask you for your login details.
We don’t have exact support hours, generally we can provide feedback on any support request within 12 or 24 hours. But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload. If we are online and able to provide you with support during the officially “holidays” period we will certainly not ignore you.
We only cover support for the Reload Web, add-ons,child themes and basic WordPress help. We cannot provide support on third-party plugins. we will try to help you with any type of requests including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing, you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
Moreover, technical support will always take priority over modification/customization requests.
If your request for modification or customization help only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however you request requires more an that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance OR you can hire us if you don’t have the skins to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme or plugin.
1.4 – 03/01/2017
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5.8 and WordPress 4.7
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4 and ClassiPress 3.5.2
Updated files :
Remove files :
- loop folder
- single-product folder
Add files :
Updated files :
1.1 – 05/21/2013
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.3 with WooCommerce 2.0
- All files are updated in this version.
1.0 – 02/16/2013
- Initial release