Whether you are just starting a new business, looking for a more PCI compliant website solution or wanting to seamlessly integrate payment processing to your website, the Payeezy gateway from First Data makes it easy to accept a wide range of payments and manage your payment transactions anytime, anywhere.
The Payeezy extension for AppThemes enables you to use the Payeezy payment gateway from First Data to accept credit cards directly on your WordPress website powered by ClassiPress, Vantage, JobRoller or Clipper without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Active Payeezy Developer account.
- AppThemes product with payments support (all their themes excluding legacy Quality Control and Ideas).
- Payeezy only supports US Dollars as a currency.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
- Download the plugin zip file appthemes-payeezy-first-data.zip.
- Open WP Admin dashboard → Plugins → Add new -→ Upload.
- Upload and activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Find the menu “Payments” on the WordPress administration page. Click on “Settings” link under it and then on the “Payeezy (First Data)” tab and proceed to configure the plugin settings. You will need to input a API Key, API Secret and Merchant Token from your Payeezy developer account for it to work.
- Click on the “General” tab and make sure the currency selected is US Dollars (USD). Click on the enable checkbox next to Payeezy (First Data) and then click on “Save Settings” to enable the gateway.
Item support is only available via this link.
Before you email us, please make sure you have read through the Support FAQs below:
- What kind of support is offered with a purchased product?
Your product purchase includes one year of access to premium support via email and one year or free updates. Beyond that, you will need to renew your subscription year on year for around 30% of the product price. Support covers issues such as bug fixes (if any) under normal operation, how to use basic product features, very basic WordPress help, and help with very basic theme customisaton. If you need more advanced modifications please consider hiring a developer to do it for you.
- Will you provide help with small modifications?
If you need to do small modifications, you may get help from us as long as they are reasonable in number and nature. If you have a lot of such modifications, please consider paid developer help.
- What kind of help would be unreasonable to ask?
This is not an easy question to answer. We are here to ensure that the product you purchased works as intended by us and serves its purpose on your website. That means if it doesn’t work for you, we can step in and help you with it. However, it is when there are no issues with the functioning of the product and all you want is help with modification, that demands start getting unreasonable.
As mentioned before, we don’t mind helping with modifications, but we also expect you to have tried everything to do it yourself. In other words, we expect you to have tried all the settings in your theme, ensured that the issue relates to the product in question, searched through legacy product support forum, and looked around on Google for the answer to your questions before approaching us. Please bear in mind that one theme, one child theme and a few plugins can get you only so far, and you will probably need to make changes to the code of your website to add functionality, change design and personalise it. In case of too many modifications, we will politely ask you to seek paid help.
- I am using one of your child themes. I am having an issue with it.
Please make sure the issue is really with the child theme by activating the parent theme and checking if the problem gets solved. Also please make sure you have tested all the settings in parent theme and child theme, sometimes the answer is right in there! Send us an email if the issue still persists.
- I am using one of your child themes. I need help with customisation.
As a pre-requisite, you are going to need a basic understanding of HTML & CSS to start customising the layout and style of your theme. To dig deeper PHP knowledge, specifically to WordPress, will help as well. The WordPress Codex is a great place to start learning. For CSS changes related to text colour, background colour, fonts, etc, please consider using the Firebug extension. A simple Google search returns many good text/video tutorials.
- Do you offer paid WordPress development services?
Yes we do depending on our work schedule. You can always run your requirements by us via email.
1.0.0 (TBD) - Initial Release Version