Don’t lose your visitors. Keep them in your branded space with this plugin that opens coupons and stores in an iframe.
- Open coupons in cute iframe (instead of redirecting)
- Open stores in cute iframe (instead of redirecting)
- Option to change outgoing URLs of coupons & stores
- Option to add ‘close frame’ button into frames
- Responsive, changes layout for optimal viewing on any device
- Super easy setup
- Installed Clipper theme.
What themes does this work with?
Framer will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.3.2 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the “Clipper > Coupon Framer” page.
- Added option to exclude URLs from appearing in iframe, by default it excludes Facebook URLs
- Added optional ‘Close frame’ button
- Added responsive styles to frames
- Added refreshing rewrite rules on plugin enabling
- Initial release