Tabber is jquery based lightweight plugin for ClassiPress to add clean, responsive and structured tabs to show specific custom fields as tabs on an ad detail page you’ll be able to show custom fields of your choice as tabs on an ad detail page. The label you set one will be used as the tab name and the value visitors provide while, submitting an ad will be used as content for the tab. For the best utilization of the webpage, tabs are one of the most effective way to show more content in less area.
The Tabber plugin is fully integrates with existing custom fields you can transform your existing custom fields into tabs on an ad detail page. All you need to do is click on the appropriate option while editing the custom field and the field is ready to go. You can also enable tabs for system generated fields like description (ads description) and Feedback.
Significant Features :
- Jquery based lightweight plugin
- Easy configuration
- Clean, responsive and structured tabs
- Enable – Disable tabs for ad description
- Enable – Disable tabs for specific custom field
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.4+ and WordPress 3.4
How to use Tabber for ClassiPress?
- Install Tabber on your site then follow below steps.
- After install go to wp-admin –> ClassiPress –> Custom Fields Add or Edit Fields
- Scroll down below where you are creating or editing your custom field you can see “Tabber Settings” with a check box out to the side. If you click on the checkbox it will make it so that particular field shows up as a tab on your website ad detail page.
- After that you have to make sure that you have created a “Form Layouts” for your site. If you have not created “Form Layouts” then you need to create. Please check tutorial for Creating Custom Fields and Forms
- Extract zip file on path /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to wp-admin –> ClassiPress –> Custom Fields Add OR Edit Fields see at bottom of page “Tabber Settings” to enable or disable tabs for custom field.
However it is important to us to make sure that every customer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated Support Team helping you to solve any products-related issues in timely and efficient manner.We are also very active on twitter or facebook where you can certainly catch our attention.
Before you reach us upon a problem?
- Read the documentation guide for your theme and plugin.
- Search the Support Forums for an answer.
- Submit a new thread inside the forums or Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case the issue requires us to connect to your site this may happen those times when we feel more individual attention to your issue may be required. When we do direct you to our Email support system, we may ask you for your login details.
We don’t have exact support hours, generally we can provide feedback on any support request within 12 or 24 hours. But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload. If we are online and able to provide you with support during the officially “holidays” period we will certainly not ignore you.
We only cover support for the Reload Web, add-ons,child themes and basic WordPress help. We cannot provide support on third-party plugins. we will try to help you with any type of requests including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing, you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
Moreover, technical support will always take priority over modification/customization requests.
If your request for modification or customization help only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however you request requires more an that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance OR you can hire us if you don’t have the skins to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme or plugin.
1.1 – 24/02/2017
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7 and ClassiPress 3.5.8
1.0 – 01/04/2015
- Initial release
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0 and ClassiPress 3.4