ClassiPress Dashboard Filter & Search is a simple yet powerful plugin that makes finding ads on the frontend dashboard super easy.
This plugin is great for sites where you have users that submit multiple ads and wish to make their life easier by giving them the ability to search their ads or to filter using different variables.
With ClassiPress Dashboard Filter & Search you can:
- Search listing titles for keywords
- Filter your ads by category
- It only shows categories the users has posted in
- Filter your live ads
- Filter your offline ads
- Filter your expired & ended ads
- Filter your sold ads
- Filter your basic ads
- Filter your featured ads
- String multiple filters together to narrow down results. Such as listings with a keyword that are in X category, are live, and not featured.
- Plugin is translatable using the included .pot file
This is the must have plugin for making your front end dashboard much more efficient for end users.
The great news is that this should also work with child themes.
- Upload and activate plugin
That’s it, nothing else.
If you ever want to stop using the plugin and go back to the standard dashboard, simply disable the plugin.
Support will be via the AppTheme forums.
27th July 2016 – v1.0.4
- Added better support for mobile devices (responsive).
9th July 2016 – v1.0.3
- Added support for WordPress before V4.5 (have tested back to version 4.2.9)
- Minor translation fix – missing ‘All Categories’ in .pot file after v1.0.2 update
9th July 2016 – v1.0.2
- Category drop down only shows categories that the user has ads in
9th July 2016 – v1.0.1
- Checked compatibility with ClassiPress 3.4.1 – Ok
- Added translation .pot file
6th July 2016 – v1.0
- Initial release