Adds anonymous ad posting functionality to your ClassiPress site. Your users will no longer need to register on your site to post an ad.
- Posting ads without creating account
- Managing ads submitted from anonymous account (require ClassiPress 3.4+)
- Automatic login to Anonymous user account when accessing ‘Post an Ad’ page
- Automatic logout Anonymous user when he quit ‘Post an Ad’ page
- Additional ‘Email’ field (required) in Ad submission form
- reCaptcha anti-spam verification in Ad submission form
- Delivering emails from Ad contact form to email address specified while posting an ad
- Delivering other emails like: Ad awaiting review, Ad approved, Ad expired, Receipt for order
Note: reCaptcha will be added to Ad submission form when it’s enabled in “ClassiPress->Settings->Security tab”.
What themes does this work with?
The Anonymous Posting plugin will work only with ClassiPress theme.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, logout, and test anonymous ad posting functionality.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Fixed issue with reCaptcha v2 support added in ClassiPress 3.5.2
- Fixed issue where plugin deactivates itself when using multisite and different theme
- Fixed issue with sharing draft posts between multiple users logged in as anonymous
- Fixed issue with anonymous user not being auto logout when accessing wp-admin
- Added compatibility with ClassiPress 3.4
- Added ability to manage ad listings submitted from anonymous account (require ClassiPress 3.4+)
- Added ability to override email field in submission form for anonymous user by using ‘APP_APC_ANONYMOUS_EMAIL’ constant
- Fixed potential issue with auto logout of anonymous user when page contain references to not existent files
- Fixed uploading images by anonymous user
- Fixed possible issue with anonymous user logout when browser prefetch other pages
- Added reCaptcha anti-spam into submission form for anonymous user
- Fixed issue where email field was displayed for non anonymous user
- Fixed detecting updates by AppThemes Updater plugin
- Initial release