Set your ClassiPress website to auto pilot mode! This plugin will re-list a random ad on home page every 5 minutes as a default value with an option to adjust how often you want that re-listing to accrue, you can also filter the re-listed ads by including/excluding usernames , including/excluding ads (by ID) or limiting the plugin to “featured ads” only.
This plugin is a perfect solution for low activity websites and it’s also a good thing to have for high activity websites as it will keep rolling your ads content by posting a random ad on the top of your home page as if it was just added now with no action required from you, your returned visitors will have a good impression about your website and I have also noticed a better SEO ranking after enabling this plugin.
Please don’t set the timer to less than “1 minute” even when you are just testing the plugin as some WordPress installations may prevent the plugin functionalities if the schedule is too short.
Does this plugin re-list expired Ads
No, It won’t re-list the expired ads.
Does this plugin re-list ads marked as “Sold”
No, It won’t re-list the sold ads.
Does this plugin renew the expiry date of the re-listed ads?
No, It will just re-list the ad without touching the expiry date value.
Is this plugin compatible with child themes?
Yes, it’s supporting all child themes.
Is it only working with ClassiPress?
Yes, at the moment, it’s only supporting all versions of ClassiPress theme installed on any version of WordPress.
- Download the Plugin zip file.
- Open WP Admin dashboard -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload.
- Upload and activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- You can find the plugin “Settings Page” under the main “Settings” menu inside your WP dashboard.
Product support will be provided via this email address: email@example.com.
1.1.4 – 03/Nov/2017
- Compatibilities Fixes.
1.1.3 – 13/Feb/2016
- 1 Bug fixed for some sensitive web hosting configurations.
1.1.2 – 08/Feb/2016
- New intervals options added (seconds,minutes and hours).
- New option added to filter the re-listed Ads by including/excluding usernames.
- New option added to filter the re-listed Ads by including/excluding Ads (ID’s).
- Minor bug fixed to clean the previous schedules after saving the new setting – no need to disable/enable the plugin anymore :).
1.1.1 – 05/Feb/2016
- Minor bug fixed to prevent re-listing sold items.
1.1.0 – 09/Dec/2015
- New option added to limit re-listed Ads for certain users only.
- New option added to re-list featured Ads only.
- New option added to Activate/Deactivate the plugin from inside the plugin setting page (deactivated by default) so you can set the necessary setting before you start it.
1.0.0 – 20/Nov/2015
- First version released.