Skye is a cleanly designed responsive child theme for ClassiPress 3.4. This theme looks great on all devices from desktop computers, to smart phones. It comes with 14 different color schemes to choose from that you select from a “Theme Options” menu in the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
“Sitcky” or “Featured” ads have an eye catching red “Featured” graphic that shows up on the corner of the image of a featured ad. This gives users of your classified ad site an incentive to purchase this feature. Also, ads that are marked as “Sold” in the user dashboard will have a “Sold” graphic appear as to alert potential buyers that the item is no longer available.
This Child Theme has been designed to work with ClassiPress 3.4. And has been tested on WordPress 4.2.2. It is also compatible and has been tested with WooCommerce 2.0. Compatible with Dynamic Multi-Level Fields Plugin by Themebound. Since BuddyPress 1.7 this theme is compatible, as are all themes now with BuddyPress.
- Multiple color schemes to choose from, 14 in total
- WooCommerce Ready
- Compatible with Dynamic Multi-Level Fields Plugin
- “Featured” and “SOLD” Graphics
- ClassiPress 3.4
- WordPress 4.2
- Multi-Level Dynamic Fields
Q: Is it easy to change color schemes?
A: In the WordPress Admin Dashboard go to Appearance>Theme Options.
Q: How many color schemes are there to chose from?
A: There are currently 14 color schemes to choose from.
Q: How hard is it to setup my site to sell products using WooCommerce?
A: It is very simple, we have included instructions on the “installation” tab.
- Make sure the main ClassiPress theme has been installed and activated.
- Install the Skye Child Theme by going to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes.
- Select “Upload”
- Browse to your “skye.zip” zip file and click “Upload Now”.
- Make sure the child theme is Active, if not click “Activate”.
- Go to ClassiPress > Settings > Advanced and make sure “Disable Core Stylesheets” has Yes selected.
- To change the color scheme of the Skye Child Theme, go to Appearance > Theme Options.
- Browse to Plugins > Add New
- Search for WooCommerce, and install it and activate the plugin
- Install the WooCommerce Pages
- Add the new “Shop” page and “Cart” page to your menu
- Add the “WooCommerce Cart” widget to your pages.
- Optional – Make the “Cart” page full width template.
1.01 – Initial Release