- Create attractive and beautiful profiler page for ads posters.
- Attractive, clear, beautiful and all most device friendly page design.
- Profiler page fit for all smaller size devices like mobile, tablets….
- Profiler can set own logo image or log text.
- Set attractive banners.
- Profiler contact inquiry form.
- Profiler public contact details like email, address and phone.
- Social media settings like facebook, twitter, google+…..
- New menu links added in sidebar on edit profile page.
- Profiler page SEO settings like page title, meta description and meta keywords.
- Attractive header background image setting options.
- Welcome text for profiler page with short description.
- Add about text and title to describe about profiler.
- Tiny-mce editor to manage about content. Add basic HTML text and images and many more…
- Change profiler page menu as per profiler chose.
- Admin can manage and select templates to display for users on edit profiler page.
- Admin can set default template.
- Admin can manage contact inquiry email settings.
- Admin can set Profiler Base URL which is “company” by default.
- Upload more images from profiler content section.
Online Profiler Demo
Template 01 : Agency Template
Template 02 : Creative Template
Template 03 : Stylish Template
Template 04 : Freelancer Template
Template 05 : Strata Template
Template 06 : Maxim Template
Template 07 : Layers Template
Template 08 : Landing Template
Admin Settings : How to manage admin settings
Admin General settings
Admin Templates settings
Admin Email settings
Admin Display settings
Paid Customers Access : How to manage Paid Customers Access Settings
Manage Profiler Page : How to manage Profiler Page Settings
Manage Edit Profiler : How to manage Edit Profiler Settings
Manage Widget : How to manage widget settings
Enable Media upload Manually : Add Media Upload settings
Q :: Who can set profiler?
A :: Any loged-in user can if they can see profiler settings on dashboard page sidebar menu and they can set profiler page.
Q :: How to set profiler?
A :: See profiler setttings on dashboard page sidebar menu and see settings. The most important is “Profiler URL”, if profiler url is added then only profiler page will be created and display.
Q :: How to change profiler URL?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> SEO Settings >> set “Profiler URL”.
Q :: How to set SEO for profiler page?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> SEO Settings >> set ” SEO Title “, ” SEO Description ” and ” SEO Keywords “.
Q :: How to set disable profile?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> select “Disable Profile” and your profiler will never display on front-end website for any visitors.
Q :: How to set Logo Text?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> set “Logo Text”.
Q :: How to set Logo Image?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> select and upload “Logo Image”.
Q :: How to set Header Image?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> select and upload “Header Image”. header image should be 1800px X 800px in width and height accordinly for better template settings. You may set smaller or bigger size also.
Q :: How to set contact details like Email, Address and Phone?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> Contact Details >> Email, Address and Phone.
Q :: How to set social media settings?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Basic Settings >> Social >> Facebook ID, Twitter ID, Google+, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Q :: How to set welcome title and content?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Content Settings >> Welcome Text >> ” Title ” and ” Content “.
Q :: How to set about title and content?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Content Settings >> About Section >> ” Title ” and ” Content “. also you can set “Content 1 Section”, “Content 2 Section”, “Content 3 Section” and “Content 4 Section”
Q :: How to set menu titles?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Menu Settings >> Menu Settings >> ” About Text “, ” Services/Ads Text ” and ” Contact Text “.
Q :: How to set contact title on the page?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Menu Settings >> Title Settings >> ” Contact Title “.
Q :: How to set ads listing title on the page?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Menu Settings >> Title Settings >> ” Ad Listings Title “.
Q :: How to select profiler page design?
A :: On dashboard page sidebar menu >> Template Settings >> select your favorite template. Before select your template you may like to see the prview of your profiler page.
Q :: How to enable media upload if now dispaly on profiler manage settings??
A :: You should manually enable media upload for your profiler user permission :
>> Install pluing ” WPFront User Role Editor ” from url ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpfront-user-role-editor/ )
>> Go to wp-admin >> Roles (left menu) >> Check your profiler roles >> EDIT >> see “Media” section and you should select only ” upload_files ” so users can upload only media file while manage profiler content from dashboard.
1) Unzip the plugin folder
2) Copy the plugin folder and paste in “wp-content/plugins/”
======= OR =======
Get the help link how to install plugin from wp dashboard or via FTP :: http://wpwebs.com/blog/install-a-plugin-using-the-wordpress-admin-plugin-upload/
3) Go to wp-admin -> Plugins -> Plugins -> Profiler for ClassiPress Plugin -> Active Plugin
4) Plugin settings link will be added from wp-admin >> Ads(left menu) >> Profiler Plugin >> Plugin Settings
–> Manage Templates –> to enable templates for profiler plugin and set default.
–> General Settings –> plugin settings like profiler template page, edit profile page, profiler URL, wrong profiler redirection settings, additional CSS…….
–> Email Settings –> Contact email sent from profiler page related settings like: Sender Name,Sender Email, Subject, Message Content …….
5) Create new page from wp-admin >> Pages >> Add New — Set title like : “Profiler Page”.
6) Read Usage, Notes & Developer Notes Carefully.
You can contact us directly via email (info(@)wpwebs.com).
Version : 1.0.4 (16th June 2017)
— PHP Notice: Constant WPWCP_PHONE_TXT already defined –> Problem solved.
Version : 1.0.3 (7th June 2017)
— Empty profiler and related button link removed from detail and author pages.
— For paid membership profiiler or specific profiler group >> new message added for profiler on dashboard in sidebar to purchase membership pack while manage dashboard.
Version : 1.0.2 (29th May 2017)
— Localization ready
— SSL enable/disable option added from plugin settings >> General settings.
— Posters listings widget updated.
Version : 1.0.1 (15th May 2017)
— Safari browser ads listings image not dispaly – solved.
— All browser display probem solved.
— Email, Address, Phone show/hide options added.
— Social icons show/hide options added.
— Profiler link added on ads detail page below description.
— Custom CSS code add option added.
— Profiler link button option added so admin can add attractive button so visitors can see easily.
— New profiler list widget added.
Version : 1.0.0