With the ClassiPress Sorted Ads Plugin, users can sort ads on category listing and search result pages with various preferences. The plugin comes with a set of default sort alternatives for ads listing pages as well as search result pages.
Site user can sort ads :
- Alphabetically Ascending (A to Z)
- Descending (Z to A)
- Featured First
- Price Lowest
- Price Highest
Admin Option :
- Admin can Turn On / Off dropdown sort option.
- Admin can amendment dropdown option label.
- Admin can set sort dropdown option display order.
- Admin can set a default sort option in first time visit.
- Admin can disable dropdown and set default sort option for ads listing pages as well as search result pages.
- Extract zip file on path /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ClassiPress –> Ads Sorting Option page to setup the plugin.
However it is important to us to make sure that every customer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated Support Team helping you to solve any products-related issues in timely and efficient manner.We are also very active on twitter or facebook where you can certainly catch our attention.
Before you reach us upon a problem?
- Read the documentation guide for your theme and plugin.
- Search the Support Forums for an answer.
- Submit a new thread inside the forums or Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case the issue requires us to connect to your site this may happen those times when we feel more individual attention to your issue may be required. When we do direct you to our Email support system, we may ask you for your login details.
We don’t have exact support hours, generally we can provide feedback on any support request within 12 or 24 hours. But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload. If we are online and able to provide you with support during the officially “holidays” period we will certainly not ignore you.
We only cover support for the Reload Web, add-ons,child themes and basic WordPress help. We cannot provide support on third-party plugins. we will try to help you with any type of requests including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing, you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
Moreover, technical support will always take priority over modification/customization requests.
If your request for modification or customization help only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however you request requires more an that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance OR you can hire us if you don’t have the skins to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme or plugin.
1.3 – 12/02/2019
- Compatible – ClassiPress 4+
1.2 – 07/02/2017
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7 and ClassiPress 3.5.8
1.1 – 12/02/2015
- Fixed – Pagination Issue
1.0 – 20/09/2012
- Initial release
- Compatible with WordPress 3.3 and ClassiPress 3.1.8