ClassiPress SMS Notifications Pro
This plugin is for receiving SMS notifications for ad sites using ClassiPress theme.
If you are using ClassiPress then this plugin is a great way to get notification sent to your phone via SMS. This plugin will allow ad owners to receive SMS notifications when there are any changes to their ads. By default, notifications for these changes are sent out via email. This can be unreliable sometimes as emails can get lost. SMS notifications are far more reliable and easier to access.
When you use this plugin as the site admin, you get access to many different notifications such as:
- Important events
- Ads under review
- Violation reports
- Transactions that require approval
You can use these notifications to monitor your ad site efficiently even when you do not have access to your emails.
The following events have notification options in this plugin.
- New user registration
- New ad published
- Listing requires moderation
- New comment on ads
- Ad problem has been reported
- Completed purchase receipt
- Bank transfer receipt
- Failed payment
You can also specify multiple cell phone numbers. This is perfect if you have more than one admin that you want to receive these notifications.
Ad Owner Notifications
- Ad has been approved or published
- Listing submitted but requires admin approval
- Listing edited but requires admin approval
- Listing has expired
- Listing has been rejected
- Listing has been canceled
- When approved comment has been submitted on one for your listings
- Inquiry form has been submitted for your listing
- Pre warning your listing is about to expire
- Failed payment
- Welcome message when they register to the site
- When the user has logged into the site. This SMS will include the IP of the logged in user.
- Membership has been activated
- Receipt after purchase is complete
- Receipt after a bank transfer has been made
Other Plugin Features
- Verification of the users cell phone number during registration
- Easy to use plugin interface
- All SMS messages can be customized
Compatible SMS Payment Gateways
- Clickatell.com (Platform)
For more details you can read the full documentation for this plugin here:
First of all, you have got to be sure all below requirements are OK.
- PHP >= 5.3
- WordPress >= 4.0
- ClassiPress >= 3.4.0 (It also may work with ClassiPress <= 3.4 but didnt have tested.)
- Ask your SMS gateway provider for their requirements.
- Install and activate ClassiPress from “WP-Admin >> Themes” page in Wordpress Admin panel.
- Install this plugin and activate ClassiPress SMS Notifications Pro from “WP-Admin >> Plugins” page in Wordpress Admin panel.
- Do configurations according to documents:
You can contact us directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hello, what is the expected cost for each SMS message that will be sent? I love the plugin capabilities, but a lot of people on a busy site with a lot of messages could end up costing a lot…? Thanks.
Hello, the cost of SMS is different, it is related on your SMS Gateway provider. you must ask this question from your SMS Gateway provider.
Hi, Looks like a great plugin and just what I need. I use ClassiPress with a child theme called AdSplash. Does is supporth this also?
if your child-theme coding is standard, yes it will work well.
I purchased your great plugin that works like a charm (via Twilio in my configuration).
I have a question about custom variable.
In my contact form I added a field but none of these expression works.
Could you help me to display this custom field please ?
Thanks a lot,
thanks for purchase. contact with email only for this case.
How can we buy this plugin ? Regards
now you can buy from this page.
Will this plugin compatible with other WP Themes?
Hi. No. ONly ClassiPress.
Will this work with any SMS gateway worldwide?
the supported sms gateways are in product description.
Can this plugin work as a messaging service between buyers and sellers on A ClassiPress classified ads website?
Hi, messaging service? no 🙂
I purchased this plugin already for classipress. I end up not using the SMS verification for new users due to charges by SMS provider. How can I make the phone number of the user appear on the user’s profile? It does not show up in the user’s profile. How can the buyers see the phone number of the seller?
What is your CP Version?
Hi, it is Classipress 4.1.3
Hi, will this plugin work for Flag/Report ad?
It works for report
How do I setup that a new user needs to confirm his profile by giving mobile phone from a specifiy country only?
Limiting to country code will be add in futures version.
What if I have a different SMS gateway ?
Can it be configured if I have an API ?
Adding new gateway will be considered soon. But now i have busy. Send your api documentation to reviews.
I have few more queries
– Is verification of mobile done on registration or login ?
– if user doesn’t get verification code ?
– Is there an option to resend verification code ?
– Is it possible to verify a phone phone without code from backend ?
– Is there an option to send sms to all the registered users ?
– Can we send sms to only those users who have active ads on the website ?
-in first login verification will done.
– the verification codes will saved it user profile in w-admin.
If users didnet get, the sms will send him to next try.
-yes you can verify from wp-admin manual.
-bulk send to all users didnet consider yet.
Another problem (SMS sent out twice) still persists!
I checked plugin and sms sends only one time. I need see your wp to review and find your conflict. Also you are 1 person that have this problem.
Hello – looks like a good plugin
can it be configured so it sends a SMS 7 days before a ads expire – or a addon (VIP)
schedule sms didnt have provided yet.
Can this SMS plugin also send SMS when a user get a notification about the ads.?
which notification about the ads is your mean?
the list of ads notification:
Hello – sorry for the late ansvar
i was thinking to sent user a sms telling them that there listing is about to expire.. can It do that .?
Also I have purchaged ‘CP addon’ plugin – will it work with that , sending SMS on expiring
for “sending to user a sms telling them that there listing is about to expire.” -> yes it works exactly like email Reminders.
i can not promise to works with all extra addons.
demo not working.
Is there a document for a different gateway?
Is it possible to have all the notifications to users via BOTH email AND SMS?
yes. they have separated config