Right now there is not any direct option to get ad states unless users search ClassiPress.
Plugin to display states/provinces of ads in mega menu and individual ads pages with seo friendly url.
The idea of this plugin is to display ads states in different pages so user can easily get selective states from states list and see all ads for that states by few clicks.
This idea makes your site added more seo urls to rank your site for search engine.
Plugin have make states or you can say states detail pages seo friendly and use same design of ClassiPress theme.
Added mega menu in additional to make site more useful and attractive for easy user interface.
More Demo Links ::
Plugin Guide & Details ::
More demo links ::
- Display states/provinces of ads.
- Easy to display ads states wise.
- SEO friendly states url.
- States in Mega Menu like category Mega menu.
- In mega menu number of states display limit can be changed.
- All states list in individual page via shotcode.
- Pagination added on states list page in case of large data.
- States wise ads pages which is states detail page like category pages.
- Display ads layout similar as category listings of ClassiPress Theme.
- Pagination option as per theme features.
- Working with theme settings like post per page.
- Responsive layout as per theme CSS.
- Works good for major screen size devices(check demo for more experience).
- Works in all major browsers.
- WordPress Multi Site Compatible.
- Localization Ready.
New Features after version : 1.1.0 (29th June 2017)
- Refine Results for states detail page added.
- Refine results by categories
- Refine results order by title A-Z, title Z-A, Newest and Oldest listings.
- Set widget from wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets > Drag & drop widget >>> WPW Refine Listing
- Manage States widget from sidebar.
- Set widget from wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets > Drag & drop widget >>> WPW States
New Features After Version : 1.1.2 (28th Aug 2017)
- New shortcodes added for country, state and city
- Country shortcode :: [classiplaces_country]
- State shortcode :: [classiplaces_states]
- City shortcode :: [classiplaces_city]
- Add above created page as megamenu and it will work for megamenu for country, state and city.
- Admin settings new options:
- Country Base URL, States Base URL and City Base URL.
- Widget to display country, state and city.
- Refine search on country, state and city ads listings page.
- Some url like non-english title city, state and country not working – Solved.
Q :: Set mega menu?
A :: Create page for states and add same page in header menu only. The state mega menu working only for main header menu settings.
Q :: Change mega menu display states limit?
A :: Go to wp-admin > plugin settings and you can see the option : states per menu to adjust number of states display for mega menu.
Q :: States detail page display 404 page?
A :: It seems like you may need to refresh the permalink settings. So please go to wp-admin > permalink settings and click on save settings button to refresh permalink settings.
Q :: My website have large number of ads?
A :: The plugin have added pagination option so as per ads per page settings from plugin settings page, it will display paginatin so no problem in page load and user can easily get page and ads.
Q :: Chanage number of ads per page on states detail?
A :: Number of ads per page settings is from ClassiPress theme settings and you may change form there. But make sure it will affected for category listings also.
Q :: Up to which ClassiPress version this plugin will work?
A :: We are not sure about exact ClassiPress version but if there is file named :: content-ad_listing.php , in your ClassiPress root folder, then this plugin will work surely. Because if this file is not there in your ClassiPress Theme root folder, it will never display ads listings. So you should confirm that this plugin will work with your current ClassiPress version or not.
Q :: How to set Refine Search?
A :: WIDGET : WPW Refine Listing
Set widget from wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets
Q :: How to set States widget?
A :: WIDGET : WPW States
Set widget from wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets
1) Unzip the classiplaces.zip folder
2) Copy the plugin folder “classiplaces” and paste in “wp-content/plugins/”
======= OR =======
Get the help link how to install plugin from wp dashboard or via FTP :: http://wpwebs.com/blog/install-a-plugin-using-the-wordpress-admin-plugin-upload/
3) Go to wp-admin -> Plugins -> Plugins-> ClassiPlaces for ClassiPress -> Active Plugin
4) You can see additional “ClassiPlaces Plugin” menu link under “Ads” box at left menus on wp-admin.
5) Make settings as per you want.
6) See the screen image attached with the plugin folder to have visual help what to do.
You can contact us directly via email (info(@)wpwebs.com).
Version : 1.1.2 (28th Aug 2017)
— New shortcodes added for country, state and city
— Country shortcode :: [classiplaces_country]
— State shortcode :: [classiplaces_states]
— City shortcode :: [classiplaces_city]
— Add above created page as megamenu and it will work for megamenu for country, state and city.
Admin settings new options:
— Country Base URL, States Base URL and City Base URL.
— Widget to display country, state and city.
— Refine search on country, state and city ads listings page.
— Some url like non-english title city, state and country not working – Solved.
Version : 1.1.1 (8th Aug 2017)
— Menu columns display error solved.
— Added option to change Menu Columns and Page Columns.
Version : 1.1.0 (29th June 2017)
— NEW WIDGET : WPW Refine Listing
— Refine Results added on states detail page.
— Refine results by categories
— Refine results order by title A-Z, title Z-A, Newest and Oldest listings.
— NEW WIDGET : States widget added with title :: WPW States
— From widget manage number states to display, number of colums, view more link….
Version : 1.0.0